Apprenticeship Resource - Supply Chain Operator
The Supply Chain Operator Apprenti-kit is specifically designed to support the on-programme delivery of the Level 2 Supply Chain Operator Apprenticeship Standard.
The Supply Chain Warehouse Operator Apprenti-kit is mapped to the Level 2 Supply Chain Operator Apprenticeship Standard and supports the pathways of either Traffic or Transport Officer or Removals Operative. The workbooks within this kit cover the knowledge, skills and behaviours of the following modules:
- removals operative (pathway)
- traffic officer (pathway)
Highfield provides a range of on-programme apprenticeship materials that allow training providers and employers to:
- track apprentices’ progress towards gateway and their readiness for end-point assessment
- evidence the required knowledge, skills and behaviours of an apprentice
- cover all the modules of the standard, broken down into manageable-sized chunks, allowing an apprentice to work at their own pace
Our Apprenti-kits are available as both paper and digital copies, and our e-kits are compatible with most e-portfolio systems.
We offer 2 versions of this kit our standard Apprenti-Kit and our enhanced Apprenti-Kit Plus. The contents of each version are detailed below:
You can use our Apprenti-kits and other on-programme resources regardless of whether you use Highfield Assessment to deliver your end-point assessments.